Managing the collection and maintenance of client information for a variety of in-home services is no easy task for home care organizations. Personal care, homemaking, home health, respite care and case management each have their own range of management demands.
Making it more efficient, accurate and simplified is what the ServTracker software home care module does. Care planning, referrals, service authorizations, assessments, employee scheduling, service tracking and billing are now automated, paperless, and organized. Employees have access to the information they need to do their jobs well, while tracking, analysis, billing and reporting are more timely for managers. A wealth of reports provides agencies with the type of information they need to make critical decisions for streamlined operation.
ServTracker home care software is perfect for small agencies while also scalable to support complex organizations. With more effective delivery of services, employees are happier and client satisfaction increases.
Home Care Software Puts Efficiency First
- Design custom service plans
- Submit referrals to direct service providers
- Coordinate, monitor and report on all client care
- Manage employee schedules
- Develop care schedules and track employees
- Automate reassessment schedules
- Manage service suspensions or changes (hospitalizations, family visits)
- Secure client signatures upon task completion
- Meet HIPAA compliance
Add the Mobile Home Care App for Powerful Data Integration
With the addition of the Mobile Home Care App, organizational efficiency and accountability is elevated to another level for agencies and their employees. Through its numerous check-in/check-out and Electronic Visit Verification (EVV) features, agencies eliminate paper schedules and reports, capture client signatures, reduce fraud and report real-time service task completion.
- Schedules, notes, directions and GPS maps are sent to employees on their phone or tablet
- Automated daily summary sheets eliminate timely reconciliations at the end of the day
- Validation and accountability create accurate reporting
- Quick problem resolution or service changes are possible with real-time dashboard tracking